So you may remember my post lamenting the fact that I was trying to sew in Japanese! Well it really wasn’t so bad.
Yes, all that fuss over nothing. I found as I went to put it together, it really was quite simple and I could decipher enough from the diagrams to know what to do next. Now I have a cute little winter overall-dress for my eldest.
Oh and check out the lining!
Its meant to be a self lined project but I felt that using corduroy, even with baby whale, it would be too thick. When I found this fabric I bought a whole lot. I think a little shirt with jeans would look fun. So I bought that book too.
I’m going back for more so I guess it wasn’t so hard after all!